Parties, and Parties, and Parties
OH MY!!
I am pooped!!
For some reason, Frank and I started something with Conner and it has carried all the way down to Hayden. We have Birthday Weeks, not a Birth "Day". We celebrate ALL week long. So I apologize for not getting any of our Disney pictures up, but we had a One Year Old Birthday Celebration going on last week!!
Hayden's birthday was actually Wednesday. Frank always takes off on the kids birthday, so we went to breakfast that morning with his mother and sister to Cracker Barrell (where else?). Hayden HAD to have his birthday biscuit!!
Hayden and his biscuit
Debbie and Hayden
Then we went over to the Hospital he was born at and visited the new babies that were born on his birthday.
Then we went to Target and did a little more birthday shopping. Who would have ever guessed!
That afternoon we met my parents at a new Restaurant here in Cleveland, Beef O'Brady's for a Birthday Supper.
Then...............we went to church. We took "the first" Mickey Mouse birthday cake with us to church to share with our friends there. They have been a big part of Hayden's life too. They prayed for us to get pregnant (although at the time I wasn't even sure I wanted to get pregnant, but 6 weeks later got a positive pregnancy test---God's works miracles, huh?), then prayed for us the entire time I was pregnant and a whole slew of them were there when he was born. They are a special bunch of people so we had to share his birthday with them too! See how he enjoyed his cake???
Hope you enjoyed the pictures....I will have more to post of his actual "party" that we had on Saturday a little later! Got to get ready to go celebrate a friends birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment