Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hayden's First Haircut


Posted by Picasa
Well, I had to finally break down and go get it cut. His hair had just gotten a little too unruly for my liking. So on our anniversary, we took Hayden and Mari Cate AND Mommy to get haircuts. I will post pictures of mine and Mari Cate's as soon as I get pictures. Hayden did so well!! He sat on Frank's lap and pretty much did not move!! He will turn his head every once in a while, but didn't make a sound while she was cutting or using the clippers! You can see in the picture with P.J. that he is about to fall asleep---I think he enjoyed it! The picture where Conner is holding him is before the haircut. He looks like a little boy now--not as much a baby! Be sure to click on the collage to see the pictures better.

No comments: