Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!

It's my sweet baby's 1st birthday! I can't believe he is already turning one!! Last week we went to Disney World, so he kind of got to celebrate with Mickey for his birthday, and obviously we will be having a Mickey Mouse party!! I have lots of pictures to share from our trip, but the birthday is more important right now. Hayden was definitely a surprise to us, but he has been such a joy and a blessing we never could have imagined.

Hope you enjoy the video I put together for his birthday. I am making a longer video for a keepsake, but this one gives you an idea of how he has changed over the year. Not all of the pictures are in order. Be sure to turn the music off on the player in the right column. Hope you enjoy!!



No comments: