Tuesday, February 03, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRANK!

Today, we have been married 19 years. I must say that 99% of those years have been wonderful. I think that says a lot really. We have had some ups and downs like any other married couple, but I think we are in for the duration...: )

Through the years we have been through a lot together and with God's help we made it through all those little mountains. I give HIM praise for that today.

I couldn't imagine my life without you Frank. I love you and I thank God for giving you to me.

Thank you for our 19 years together and I pray that there are way more than for us to enjoy together!

Here is a little walk down memory lane...a video montage of our wedding pictures. Hope you all enjoy and don't laugh to hard at the "days gone by" styles of 1990!! I must say we (especially Frank) look like kids!! We weren't really that young, but we sure look it to me!!

3 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly and Frank! That is something to be proud of. Marriage can be a lot of work, but it has great rewards!! Congrats and hope you have MANY more years together!!

(I always type Franz when I try to type Frank haha!)

Ladybugsmom said...

Happy Anniversary you youngsters...see you at Outback...:)
Emily and Mel

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Kelly! Happy Anniversary! I love the slide show! what a beautiful couple you were & still are!