And finally...
I am getting around to posting the pictures of Hayden's Birthday Party. Because we had church on his actual birthday, we waited until Saturday night to have his party. First we went out to eat at Chili's. I tried to think of somewhere that had something that Hayden really liked, but he hasn't developed any preferences in restaurants yet (haha), so I chose one of my favorites (that's what you get to do when you are the momma!!) But Hayden did love the mac-n-cheese (boxed 50 cent Kraft mac-n-cheese---sold for $3.49 no less!!--Oh well, it was his birthday) and he also loved that broccoli (that is what he is eating in the little bowl. He scarfs it in by the fistful!
Then we moved to the kitchen for cake and ice cream. He didn't dive right into it like he did the cake that we took to church. He was a little more dignified about it actually, but he still enjoyed it, but probably liked the ice cream better! I served it to the kids in little mickey mouse shaped plates that we brought home from Disney. At Disney they served the kid's meals in these adorable shaped plates and I didn't think about keeping them for the party until like the last day or two! Duh!
I also made little favors for the kids that were shaped like micky mouse faces. Down in Disney they made rice krispy treats shaped like mickey with chocolate ears. So I bought me a cookie cutter while we were there and figured I could make my own. They were quite as pretty as the ones that they did down there, but I thought they looked pretty good and they tasted delicious!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!




1 comment:
I can't believe he is 1, me oh my that means we all are a year older...at least soon.
Emily
Post a Comment