Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Need Girl Scout cookies?

No, not really yet. But soon the cookie sales will begin. Actually right now we are doing Fall Candy and Magazine sales...anyone interested?? Mari Cate decided she wanted to become a Girl Scout this year. She has never wanted to try anything like this before, so we highly encouraged her. One of our good friends is one of the leaders so that makes it a lot more fun for her. So, if you are wanting girl scout cookies when we start selling, I'll be happy to get you some!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, ummm....I'm going to look desperate, but would you ship them? LOL I'd pay, of course. But I know NO ONE over here who's in girl scouts! I'd rather buy them from you guys than seek out some person I'm only meeting so I can get some yummy cookies. LOL

Maren said...

I'm with Bryn... do you ship?? :D