A Little Pottery Fun!
Mari Cate wanted to have a "girly" birthday party this year instead of just a family party (although we had the family party too--birthdays go on and on and on around here!!). She had her party at River City Pottery this past Saturday. It is really a cool place. I wish it were a little closer, but if it was, I would probably spend waaaaaayyyy too much time there! I never knew I had an interest in pottery!
She had 5 of her friends with her and they got to pick out what piece of pottery they wanted to paint, and paint it to their liking. I can't wait to pick up the finished pieces this week and show them to you!! I even painted a plate for my kitchen! We had cupcakes, chips and juice boxes and she got some fabulous gifts!
That evening we went to one of our favorite Pizza places and had the "family" party. I think my kids are a little spoiled on birthday parties!!

She had 5 of her friends with her and they got to pick out what piece of pottery they wanted to paint, and paint it to their liking. I can't wait to pick up the finished pieces this week and show them to you!! I even painted a plate for my kitchen! We had cupcakes, chips and juice boxes and she got some fabulous gifts!
That evening we went to one of our favorite Pizza places and had the "family" party. I think my kids are a little spoiled on birthday parties!!





1 comment:
I LOVE your family Kelly! what a speacial time for MC! looks like she had a special & wonderful bday!
Post a Comment