Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been tagged....

Ok, my friend Maren tagged me. I don't usually do this, but what the heck.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago… (How am I supposed to remember back that far!!)
1. Living daily with a 2 year old
2. Living daily with a 2 year old
3. Living daily with a 2 year old
4. Living daily with a 2 year old
5. Living daily with a 2 year old (hahahahahaha!!!)

5 things on today’s “to do” list…
1. Wash and Fold Clothes

2. Put clothes up
3. Organize Hayden's closet
4. Make dinner
5. Vacuum

5 snacks I enjoy…
1. Any kind of fruit
2. Chips
3. Brownies
4. Crackers
5. Cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire…
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a new house
3. Put money into our savings
4. Pay for my children's college
5. Go to Hawaii!!

5 places I have lived…
1. Red Bank (Chattanooga), Tennessee
2. Hixson, Tennessee
3. Cleveland, Tennessee
4.

5.

5 jobs I’ve had…
1. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream (1st job)
2. HealthStream Insurance (Dental Operations/Marketing Assistant)
3. E.B. Harvey (Jewelry Manufacturer--Customer Service)
4. Jerry Bogo (Jewelry Manuracturer--Customer Service/Data Entry)
5. Westwood Baptist Church--Media Department

I am not going to "tag" anyone, but if you feel like playing along, leave me a link to it, so I can check it out!!

No comments: