A Contest!! Something new and fun....
Ooh this is exciting and a totally new thing for me to try on my blog!
I have a CONTEST--and I know you all love to win something!! However, this contest will only interest those who have little girls in their lives. I received a book in the mail for Mari Cate, with some extras to share with my readers! The book is from The Precious Girls Club Series.
The Precious Girls Club is based on an all new book series for girls that revolves around the life of Katie Bennett and a diverse group of her friends. Their world is brought to life not only through books, but also through a state-of-the-art virtual world where your daughter can learn and play in a safe, wholesome environment based on the values embraced by Precious Moments. You can see a little more about the Precious Girls Club here.
The books are geared toward girls ages 4-10, but I know that I have some readers who have daughters that are a little younger than that, but are wanting to teach their daughters wholesome values, so I am not opposed to any of you entering the contest either!
I have four (4) books to offer, so if you are interested in receiving one of the books, please leave me a comment and let me know why you would like to receive one and who it would be for. The contest will end Monday, Sept. 8, 2008. I will announce the winners on my blog no later than Wednesday, Sept. 10th. Thanks so much for participating! And please feel free to link to my blog on your blog to let others know about the contest!!

4 comments:
Ooh, Kel! Count me in if that's okay! I would like this series for exactly the reasons that you wrote about - teaching my daughters godly values instead of having them be saturated with the negative messages of the world. What cute illustrations!
I have never heard of these! but they look great! I thing Erin & I would LOVE this, she is starting to read a little & it would be great to have something possitive to practice with her!& you can never find enough of that! How did you get these to give away? what a great idea!
What a great contest! I have some nieces that I would love to give one to!
And if you haven't already, you should list this at Prizey to let everyone know about your contest.
Steph
I would love to be entered! My girls and 9 and 10 are would enjoy the book!
~Kelli
Post a Comment