Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bath Time Fun and Attempting To Crawl

Just some pics from bath time that I thought were cute. And by the way, he is not chewing on the washcloth that I wash with. I now have to give him one to play with or there is a little fit. He loves his bath though.


Hayden is attempting to crawl. He is still at the point we he gets frustrated, but he is beginning to get it figured out that he is supposed to move when he is on the floor. Obviously I want him to master this milestone, but it is scary to think about him moving all over the place and I really am not ready for him to grow up!! Oh and there is just a cute picture of him playing on my little keyboard, too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw!! he is getting sooo big!! I love that stage!! I miss it some days ;) FUN!