AND THE WINNER IS....
Ok, so my first contest didn't draw in tons of visitors/entries, but that's ok...it makes it easier for me to choose the winners--haha!!
So without further ado, the winners of the Precious Girls Club Books are:
Kelly of The Barefoot Mama
Tammy of The Jones Family
Stephanie of Adventures in Babywearing
Kelli of There Is No Place Like Home
Thank you ladies for entering the contest! All these "Kelly's"--means we must think alike!! I hope your daughters and nieces enjoy the book. I am sending you an email to get your address and will have the books out in the mail to you this week! I appreciate you checking in on my family through my blog. Check back often for more great contests coming soon!
2 comments:
thanks so much Kelly! I cant wait to see it in person! I am so excited! I love your new blog look too! very classy & so cute!
Hi Kelly,
just wanted to let oyu know that I got the book yesterdat! We love it! thanks so much!
Post a Comment