Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A "How To" Lesson

Ok, so I know that some of my "visitors" might be new to the "blogging world", so I wanted to give a little "how to" lesson on leaving comments. But first, I wonder how many more "quotations" I could get in that first sentence!! : )

Anyway, I LOVE to know that my friends and family are reading/looking at my blog and the best way for me to know that you visited me, is if you will leave me a comment on the post that you looked at.

To do this, all you need to do is go to the bottom of the particular post you have read. You will see the date/time stamp there and something that will say "x# comments". Click on that comments link and it will bring up a little box that will allow you to type a little note to me. That comment/note will get emailed to me (for approval--just in case someone writes me something that doesn't need to be published), then I will approve it to publish to my comments. It's as easy as that!

I really do love getting comments and knowing that you are looking at my blog, so take a minute to leave a me a note! THANKS!!

3 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

"Hi" "Kelly"!

"just wanted to let you know" I was "here"!

ROTFL

Have a great week! :)
Amber

Kelli said...

Hi Kelly! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
~Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I am guilty of being here & not commenting, sorry girl,;) I will try to get better :)I know how you feel ;)