Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This is a little embarrassing!



Twice a year we have a big children's consignment sale here in town and I have been participating the since Mari Cate was a baby. It is a nice way to make a little extra money. Thankfully, my Mom always helps me get everything ready too. Somehow, I always seem to have an abundance of clothes...in EVERY size!! I even had baby girl clothes this time---what is up with that?? So anyway, two weeks ago, Mom and I worked for days to get everything on hangers, tagged/priced, ironed, and sorted into sizes. I am kind of embarrassed to show HOW MUCH stuff there was, and what is even worse is that these pictures don't even show what I brought up from the basement on 2-3 other occasions!! Of course the baby swing and the exersaucer weren't for sale!! : )

So the fruit of our hard work?????

Not too shabby huh???

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, those pictures makes my eyes shine..love those yard sales!! Linda Boyd