Hayden Updates....
Hayden is changing, growing and doing so many new things everyday! Those of you that live far away, I just hate that you can't be around this precious little boy!
He has said Mama and Dada a couple of times. Mama is actually more distinquishable than Dada. The first time he said it, we all just looked at each other in astonishment!
He rolls all over the place and attempts to scoot or move himself toward what he wants(although he gets held so much, I am afraid he might never learn to crawl or walk--hahaha!!)
He loves his cereal and eats so well for being 5 1/2 months I think. He was DEFINITELY ready for something else. I have added some baby fruit to the menu also and he seems to enjoy it also. We actually started out with bananas, not baby food bananas and just mashed them up and he LOVED them.
He absolutely adores both Conner and Mari Cate. And they (especially Mari Cate) have fallen in love with this little boy for sure!!
Be sure to read all the "catch up posts" below!!
No comments:
Post a Comment