Birthdays and Baby Dedications
Yesterday was Frank's birthday and we decided to also have Hayden's Baby Dedication at church. We thought that would be a really special day to remember. Both of our families participated and my Dad and Frank's Dad prayed over Hayden. It was very special to have my brother-in-law leading the service. He shared the story with the congregation about how we had had prayer for several people last year and one of them was me. He had prayed that if it was God's will that I would get pregnant. Six weeks later at church one Wednesday night I went to him with a big smile and said "Guess what??" He laughed as he told that my pregnancy was high risk and how I was supposed to be on bed rest and have the worst time ever, but instead I had the most boring pregnancy he had ever seen (not fully true, but for the most part it was!!) What a beautiful blessing we received and what a wonderful way for Frank to remember his birthday.
Upcoming events this week................Conner's birthday and Camping!!




No comments:
Post a Comment