Please say a prayer....
my for baby boy. Last week I took him to get two of his two month shots. I did two shots one week and two shots the next, to make sure he had no reaction to them. I don't like the thought of all four shots at once and am really questioning vaccinations altogether, but I will save that for a different post. Anyway, that evening I looked at his arms and he had a terrible rash all over them and some hives, so I called the drs. office (of course it was after hours by this time), so the triage nurse called me back and said I should take him to the ER (that was horrible, too, again, another post, another time!). Well the ER nurse practitioner said she thought it was dermatitis and upon our insistence gave a dose of benydryl---no other instructions, except if it wasn't cleared up in a week, see our dr. Well, it wasn't cleared up so we took him to the dr. on Wednesday. The dr. gave him an antibiotic and told me to use some hydrocortisone on him also. Well, this morning the rash was oozing and looked even worse! So I called the dr. again and they changed his antibiotic and gave him an antibiotic ointment to put on it also. My poor baby's arms looks soooo pitiful! Like I said, the drs. won't say that this is related to the shots, but I truly believe that it is.
Please when you think about us, say a little prayer for Hayden, that he won't be in any pain and that the medicines will help clear it all up very quickly! Thank you!
3 comments:
Praying Kelly!! That sounds miserable for ALL of you...poor little Hayden!! I got your email...will write back shortly!
Oh no Kelly! *hug* Hope his rash is better!! I have such a struggle with vaccinating too! :(
Oh no Kelly, how scary! Praying for him.
Post a Comment