Mine was spent at our former church Westwood Baptist Church with my parents. Frank was still feeling puny, so it was just the kids and me. We went out to eat at Shoney's Mother's Day buffet afterwards. I spent the afternoon at their house and then we went out with Frank's family to Outback Steakhouse. Whew, that was a lot of eating today!
***And a special note to my Mom---I do appreciate your love, support, and especially your friendship. You are my best friend, and I have so much fun with you! I am so glad that you live nearby and that we can share in each others lives and that you are able to be such a big part of my children's lives. I pray that we will have many more Mother's Days to share with each other! So what's our schedule this week??? hahahaha***

3 comments:
oh my goodness Hayden has changed so much already from your camping pictures!!
Happy Mothers day to you!
Yes Your Mom is pretty special...love the photos especially with your Mom...she kind of hides from the camera :)
Emily
Hi Kelly!
lookis like you had a wonderful Mothers Day! I LOVE your pictures! You & your Mom are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment