What's For Dinner??
Tonight we are having homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. I got this recipe from my good friend and next door neighbor and it has been a hit at my house as much as it was at hers! So I thought I would share it with you too...especially since it is sooooo SIMPLE!! And fairly cheap to make too!
1 lb. chicken cut up in small pieces (I used boneless skinless to simplify my process, but that does make it cost a little bit more)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup of milk
1/2 - 1 whole bag of wide egg noodles
Boil the chicken, save the broth, let the chicken cool a bit then cut up into small pieces.
Using the chicken broth, add the can of cream of chicken soup and milk to it and bring to a boil.
Add the noodles, return to boil, then reduce heat some. Add cut up chicken and cook until noodles are tender. So easy and so good!!
Ok, so now I need to figure out what to fix for dessert!!
No comments:
Post a Comment