Friday, August 24, 2007

105 Degrees!!!!!!!!

Yes, that is what the temperature was here yesterday! It is so miserable right now. I am just thankful that I am not 8 or 9 months pregnant in this, because it is killing me right now!! Most all of the school sports have been cancelled thank goodness! Conner is running Cross Country this year and their practices have been very sporadic, so I am hoping they will do ok in their first meet next Thursday...if they even have one. We are supposed to get a bit of a cooler spell next week I think. Please pray that the temperatures drop some and that we get some rain (which we have had none in---FOREVER!!) It is scary when they start telling you that you can't use the water for this and that and when you know that your a/c is working overtime to keep the temperature in your house at 75 or above!!

No comments: