Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time to Pass It Along

Ok....I had to take a little time to think about who I was going to pass the "Nice Matters Award" too. So many of the blogs I read are also ones that my friends read and they passed it on before I got the chance! ; )

So....I wanted to think about this a little bit. I would like to pass this honor on to:

  • Jen at http://xtxjxtxex.blogspot.com/ -- Jen is a young mother of two that I met on another board. She is a very sweet Christian girl that has really made me think about why I do what I do with my children...not just because a book or a doctor says it is the right/wrong thing to do. I really appreciate that! Thanks Jen for helping me to open my eyes and ears!!
  • Christine at http://www.thislittlebabygoestomarket.blogspot.com/ -- Christine is a young mother of two also, one VERY newborn baby girl (who is just gorgeous by the way). She has two blogs, one for her family "stuff" and one the one that I am honoring. Christine takes the time to pass along lots of neat "freebies" that she finds to everyone via this blog. It is really neat and she seems to find a lot of unique items! Thanks Christine for taking your time to share these with us!
  • Bryn at http://takingupmycross.wordpress.com/ -- I know that Bryn has already been honored, but I just couldn't leave her out!! We met over two years ago on a www.fertilityfriend.com, then she invited me to another board and we began a friendship. She is a wise, young mother of an adorable and very smart little girl. I appreciate the friendship that we share...through our age difference we are able to share experiences and viewpoints that hopefully inspire each other to be better mothers, wives, and Christian women. Thanks Bryn!

No comments: