Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Little Change In Plans....

Well, since most of my family now knows, I guess it is ok to announce it on here too.


Our "Simpler Life" plan, just got changed around a little bit. So we are just going to have to work around things a little differently...but that's ok.
As my Frank quoted to me when I was a little stressed over all this "The mind of a man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16:9. He will direct us and guide us through this new phase of our lives, even if it wasn't exactly the one we were thinking we were heading on. ; )
On June 19, I found out that I was pregnant! This came as a surprise to us, believe it or not! Obviously with my history we are a little nervous about what is to come, but we are trusting God to take care of everything. I am scheduled for a cerclage (click on the link to read more about it) on Saturday, August 11, so please be praying for me during that time. As of today, I am 10 weeks 3 days, my due date is Feb. 24th (which also happens to be my cousins birthday!). And one of my very good friends from high school is due the day before me--how neat! I will be having (and have had) lots of doctors appts. with my regular ob and with the high risk doctors. They are "co-managing" me as they call it. I will try to keep you posted on what is going on, especially for those of you who live far away and I don't get to talk to very often! Please just continue to pray for our family and this little one on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you Kelly!! One of my cousins had a cerclage done twice & she now has 2 beautiful healthy boys! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!!

xtxjxtxex said...

I'm so excited! I had been thinking about you and wondering how the little one was doing!