Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Diet Dr. Pepper


You know I am all about the "freebies" and "couponing" now, so I had to pass this one along that I read about on Fun and Frugal.
Click here to get a free 20 oz. bottle or 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. NEVER pass up the chance to get something free!! If you can't use it, take the opportunity to pass it along to someone who can!
I am going to have to show some of my great deals that I have gotten lately...I just keep forgetting to put them on here!! Remind me!!
Be sure to check out Fun and Frugal too. Gloria shares some great deals on there and you can have an email sent to you with all the updates!

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Yum! That's a great deal...I want one now, LOL!