Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Pass"

Yes, this is one of Hayden's first words. He dropped his "pass" behind our bed the other night and I asked him where "pass" was, and he said "pass" and pointed down in the crack. It was so cute. And he has said it a couple of more times since then, so I guess it has a name now.

Oh and he walked a few steps several times about a week ago, but then he got sick with some yucky stomach virus and has only wanted to be held. Well, I now know it is coming though. Watch out everyone!!

Oh, and check out this adorable tote bag I got from ArtsCow.com. It's a large one and it was only $7.99 with FREE shipping. I think this offer has expired now, but if you sign up with them, you will get offers like this all the time!!

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

WTG Hayden! I love that he calls it a pass, so cute! I say paci and Grace refuses and only refers to it as "Libby's pacifier" and then rolls her eyes at me. Know-it-all. ;o)