Some great finds
I just HAD to share this adorable little tool set that I found for Hayden yesterday at a thrift store. It has the little tool box and a saw and screwdriver. I don't sew or anything, so I am not absolutely sure, but it seems to be made out of some kind of felt like material. It is soft and probably has some foam inside to help the tool box stand up. But here is the best part...guess how much I paid for this little cutie?
39 cents!!!
39 cents!!!
Wasn't that the bargain of the day??? I sure thought so!!
And here is another bargain that I got the other day by couponing. Walgreens had this Sunsilk Mouse on sale for $1.09 per bottle. I had a coupon for $2.00 off of 2 bottles. So I bought 2 bottles and paid 18 cents plus tax for both of them!!! Wowwwwww!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment