Monday, June 30, 2008

Cloth Diapers????


Yes, these are the cloth diapers of this age!! Aren't they cute?? And some of you may ask---what in the world is she doing putting cloth diapers on that child?? Well, so far I haven't determined that they are "the best" for him or anything, but I am looking more at it as a way to save a little money in this day of every thing in the world has sky high prices!! I am only cloth diapering at night right now, because Hayden never has a poopy diaper at night and most of the time doesn't pee a whole lot either. So I figure saving 1 diaper a night is 30 diapers a month and that can add up at least a little bit of savings!! Isn't he just adorable???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

Love those cloth diaper bums!! So cute! :)

He is just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

aw! he is sooo cute Kel!