Sunday, June 15, 2008




Thank you Daddy for being such a wonderful father, role model and supporter of me! I appreciate you and all you done for our family! Thank you for being the loving Christian man that you are. Thank you for being such a special part of my children's lives. They love you very much and are always excited to spend time with you. I appreciate the things that you are able to teach them.

Frank, thank you for being a wonderful father to our children. They love and adore you...just as they should. Thank you for helping to show Christ to them each day and for walking along beside me to care for them.

Poppa, thank you for being such a wonderful father-in-law. Not many women can say that. I appreciate the relationship that we have always had. You allow me to feel like your daughter instead of an "in-law". Thank you for helping to raise such a Godly man and showing him what it means to be a husband and provider. You did a great job! Thank you also for the special part you play in our children's lives.

No comments: