Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beach Pictures, but no trip to the beach


Well, I haven't had the chance to post these yet, but wanted to share them. You know after we went to Disney World we drove to my aunt and uncles in Jacksonville to spend a few days. So while we were there we went to the beach--but only to take beach pictures. Frank said there is something not right about going to the beach to take pictures but not spending time on the beach!! Well, we just didn't have the time to squeeze play time on the beach in to this vacation this time! Anyway, we got some great pictures and I wanted to share them with you. By the way, if you click on the collage you can view it larger.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the collage Kelly!! VERY CUTE!! you have sucn a beautiful family! & looks like you had a blast on the beach!