Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Official!!

At least my official time for putting up Christmas decorations!! I would have had them up the day after Thanksgiving, but I had a nasty stomach virus all last week---what a way to enjoy all the yummy Thanksgiving food, huh??

Well, I was pretty much out of commission last week so, I have a lot to catch up on! First let me catch you up on some news "from the family". Two weeks ago, Conner got a mild concussion at wrestling practice. He is doing fine now, but went through a few days of headaches and nausea. It was a good thing that they have had a few weeks off from wrestling matches for the Thanksgiving holidays. It gave him a little while to recuperate.

That same week, Mari Cate sang in the choir for the annual school play. This year the play was The Wizard of Oz. The play is performed on Friday and Saturday nights. They did a great job--especially the choir!! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for decorating!! And what cute pictures!!