Way to Go Conner!!
Last night was the opening match for Wrestling Season and Conner's very first match EVER!!
And I must say congratulations to my son for winning his very first match (which also happened to be the first match of the night--so he got the team off to a good start). He won the match 12-8, which we thought was awesome!!
Frank and I didn't realize that Conner would be the first one to wrestle and the match was supposed to start at 4:30 and we got there at 4:35 to find him already on the mat, so I missed a few good "starting" pictures and almost cried when I thought about almost missing his first match! I was so excited about him winning that I didn't even think to get the picture of them "holding is arm up" in victory. So please excuse the "first time wrestling mom" errors, but enjoy the couple of pictures I did get (one of them is kind of blurry--so sorry!)



2 comments:
I am so glad you didn't miss the entire match and were able to see him! How proud you must be!
PS... new blog! I promise to try and update it more!!
http://livingasamckim.wordpress.com/
I totally missed this Kelly! sorry! WTG Conner!! I am so happy you made it Kel!!
Post a Comment