Memory Moments on Monday
I wonder as I wander
Out under the sky
How Jesus the Savior
Did come for die
For poor ornry people like you and like I
I wonder as I wander
Out under the sky
Ok, so I am dying to get my Christmas tree and decorations out, but I have always held to thought that you must wait until after Thanksgiving to put them up!! The "holiday" season starts at the beginning of November to me and I like to make sure that I include them all. Please don't get all upset when I say "holiday" season...I say that phrase because I truly include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years all in it, although Christmas is definitely the most special. But I don't like to see Thanksgiving getting passed up by the retail end of Christmas. I want to enjoy ALL of it! So that has always been my reason to not put my tree up until at least the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I am not so sure that I will make it this year! I guess add in the fact that I fear that the further along I get in my pregnancy the less I will feel like putting an decorations up, also makes me want to go ahead and do it now. Other than my own made up tradition of when to do it, the only other thing stopping me is that all of our decorations are in storage at Frank's office, so I have to have his help!
So back to the picture....I always liked this picture of Mari Cate and Conner. I think it makes them look sweet and innocent (notice I said "look"--haha!!). Seriously the picture is from Christmas 2005 and I hope you enjoy taking a "memory moment" with me on this Monday.

1 comment:
I LOVE this one too Kelly!! they do "look" so sweet!! I am sure they are too (most of the time);) thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment