Our First Cross Country Adventure!
...let us run with endurance
the race that is set before us
Hebrews 12:1
All the runners lining up and listening to instructions
The beginning of the race
Tuesday was Conner's first ever Cross Country meet. It was held at Baylor School in Chattanooga. There were approx. 150 middle school boys running in the meet. It was a 2-mile race and Conner placed 106th. I thought that was wonderful for his very first race and the fact that he was running against lots of 8th graders who were huge and have been running for several years now, not to mention the fact that it was 90 something degrees out there!! I was very, very proud of him so I wanted to share some pictures I got!!

Sprinting the last stretch--notice how much bigger that other boy is!!
Coming across the finish line
Good Job Conner!


1 comment:
What a little stud! WTG!
Post a Comment