Happy 8th Birthday Mari Cate!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday my Sweet Princess,
Happy Birthday to You!

Birthday Money--woo hoo!!

A new Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD!
Getting ready to blow out the candles
We had Mari Cate's birthday at a local pizza parlor (Rafael's) this year. This was much easier on me, so that I didn't have to major house cleaning! : ) She loves Disney's High School Musical (both of them), so that is the theme that she wanted. My parents, Frank's parents, his sister and her family, some friends from church and our next door neighbors were all there to help celebrate. We had a really good time and Mari Cate got lots of goodies!! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday evening, but her actual birthday was on Monday, so I took cupcakes to school for her class and then surprised her by checking her out of school. I almost never do anything like that, so she was really shocked! We went down to Chattanooga to meet Frank for lunch at Chick-Fil-A, then took her over to Toys-R-Us to use her gift card. I think she really enjoyed her day! Be sure to take time to make your princess or prince's day a special one (even as they get older)...time is so short, you don't want to lose out on the opportunity!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Mari Cate!!!!
Post a Comment