Our First BIG Purchase
First, let me say, I am sorry it has been awhile since I posted. All I can say is...just life and its normal busyness!
Well, we went to a special "registry" night at Babies R Us last week. I know it is a little early to register, but I thought if I end up having to go on bedrest, I would like to have this done. I also wanted the free stuff (hehehe!!)
A few weeks before we had been there to purchase a present for a friend who had just had a baby and saw a stroller/travel system (stoller and infant car seat combo) that we reeeeaaaalllllyyyy liked! It is a Chicco Cortina Travel System in the Discovery Pattern. They had one on display away from the others, so we asked the price on it (hoping that maybe it was marked down since it was a display or something), but it wasn't. So over these last couple of weeks we have been researching Consumer Reports to see what is rated the best, worst, and so on. (I believe being older we are checking things out a lot more closely than we did before---but I don't really know why).
So anyway, the stroller was marked down when we went in to register. Of course it was the only one at that price so we couldn't register for it. So anyway, Frank told his Mom about it the next day and we got an early Christmas present!! And they even got an extra 10% off of that day!! So we are thrilled!!

3 comments:
So cool Kelly! I loved baby shopping! :)
YAY Kelly! thats so much fun!!
Oh, I LOVE the Chicco stuff! Their strollers are so compact for a travel system!
Post a Comment