Conner's First Date
Ok, before everyone thinks I have lost my mind..let me tell you, it was to the Young Marines Military Ball and Frank and I were there with him. The Ball was held at the Read House in Chattanooga. We had a nice dinner, a short program, and then dancing. It was a lot of fun. Conner took his little girlfriend Lexi and we all had a really good time.
At Home Before Picking Lexi Up


At My Mother's Dropping Mari Cate Off
Picking Up Lexi
Eating Dinner

Dancing
5 comments:
OH my gosh how precious is that?!?! LOL Was it a little difficult for you, Kelly??
He looks handsome Kelly!!!!! :)
Thanks Brynna and Amber! I thought he looked mighty handsome too! :) And yes, it was really weird to see you son on a date (and I hope that there's no more of that anytime too soon!!) But we all had a great time! Thanks for checking in on us!
Aw!! how sweet!! I bet that was weird Kelly!! looks like you all had a great night!
Aww, Kel! That's so sweet. :) I bet he treated Lexi like a true gentleman, because his mama has taught him so well! :D Very cute pictures - and you look absolutely gorgeous, mama!
Post a Comment