Jumping OFF the Bandwagon
Friends and Family, I have made a big decision. I have decided to make this blog for my "simple living" (if there is such a thing) posts and start another private blog to write about my family and our adventures. I have been contemplating this for some time. It is very hard for me to justify my words to my children when I tell them, don't give out private information about you and our family anywhere on the internet (unless we instruct them to) when I am posting pictures and information everyday (or close to it) about their private lives. I don't mind sharing with you, my family and friends, this information because most of you already know it, but in the back of my mind there is this thought that there is a crazy person lurking around out there and he might show up at one of their schools! (Being married to a cop for almost 20 years begins to wear off on you!) Most of the time I try not to give out any information about friends without getting permission first, but I know that there is that rare occasion that I do or that someone is a photo that I didn't get permission from, so I want to render that. If I have a blog that is private, then, only the people that I "approve" will be able to access it.
I want to be able to share pictures with my family and friends, especially those that don't live near us (you know who you are ~smile~), so that they can see us and my children, see what we are into, how they are growing, I just don't care for every Tom, Dick, and Harry to know about it.
When I told Frank of my decision, he said "Finally!" He had never mentioned his concern to me, but it showed when he answered that. I will be deleting posts that have pictures/personal information regarding my family on this blog (Toward A Simpler Life). I will still be posting to this blog, but it will be more like my food pictures and other random pictures/information. I hope I can still keep it going well, since so much of my blog is related to my family. We shall see...
For those of you who wish to continue reading about our family, I am quickly working on the other blog to get it up and running. The name of the blog is "Life--Our Great Adventure", the link to it is here. Obviously, this will be unaccessable unless you are approved to view it. If you will email me at kellys3angels@hotmail.com, I will be happy to add you to the list of approvals. I believe all you will have to do after I approve you, will be to type in your email address when it prompts you, you can even save your settings on your computer, so that you don't have to type it in I think. I will be happy to assist anyone that needs help getting to the new blog, so that you can continue to follow our adventures as a family.
Thank you for your understanding regarding this. Like I said, I have been thinking for a while, about what to do and how to do it, so this decision didn't come lightly, I have to look out for the safety of my children, my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment