First and Last
This is the first day of school and the last year of Elementary School for Mari Cate and the last year of Middle School for Conner. My oh my, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that I was taking each of them to their first day of Kindergarten! Time flies my friend, so enjoy it and take the time to reflect on the blessing that God has given you through your children. There are days that I wonder if they are really blessing, but deep down I always know they are. There are days that they drive me crazy, but there are also many days that I look at them and see what a wonderful young man and young woman they are becoming. When Hayden starts Kindergarten, Conner will be starting his Senior Year in High School and Mari Cate will be starting her first year of High School....WOW! Now that will be interesting!
Edited to add: I wrote this post on Wednesday of last week and intended to get it posted by Thursday morning...little did I know that I was going to wake up Thursday morning with a NASTY stomach virus. So I spent most of Thursday AND Friday laying around (and going to the bathroom! Yuck!!) Saturday morning I was hosting a baby shower for my friends, Brittany and Nando and I knew I had to get better. I just want to say "Thank You Lord" for allowing me wake up Saturday feeling like a new person, as if I had never been sick at all. I was able to prepare for and host a pretty good shower, with the help of my good friends Brandi and Katie, if I do say so myself!


No comments:
Post a Comment