Tuesday, June 09, 2009

And to show you that we are still around....

Here are a few quick pictures just to show you that we are still around (sort of). I know "some of you" have been waiting sort of patiently for some new ones!! ; ) Homeless people just go to the beach whenever they want to...haha! This was kind of an unplanned trip to the beach, so we obviously werent prepared in clothing! So I "tried" to chill out a little and just let the kids have fun...which they obviously did!!









Oh, and I think I found a house that will fit our family just fine...what do you think? ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that house is in my neighborhood, move on in! (I wish, LOL...on both accounts!)

LOVE the pics, Kel! I simply adore the fourth one day - Hayden and Mari Cate on the beach. How grown up they both look! Beautiful!