Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's All Worth It!

Even when life is crazy and I can't get it all figured out....they make it all worth it!!

This afternoon we grilled out steaks (on sale from Bi-Lo--$2.99 New York Strips no less!!) and ate dinner with my family and Frank's family. It was kind of nice not fight the crazy Mother's Day crowds and just enjoy our meal at home. My family got me some very nice gifts for Mother's Day too. A "Seacret" Nail set, Lindor Truffles (the best!!) and a Ghiradelli Chocolate Bar (can you see I already ate some-shhh!) Apparantly, my kids were insistent upon getting me some chocolate---wonder if they just thought I wanted it or that I NEEDED it!! I also got a beautiful little bracelet with 2 boys and a girl on it (and here's a little secret about it---Mari Cate and my Mom found it the other day at a yard sale for 50 cents, so she even bought with her own money I think!). I also got a beautiful new watch. It is a Citizens Eco-Drive Technology watch, which apparently means that I never have to change the battery in it...it runs on solar power somehow! Pretty cool huh? So yeah, I had a good mothers day!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Mother's Day, Kel! It looks like yours was extremely blessed! :o) Hooray for moms! (and chocolate!)