Friday, May 08, 2009

New Appliances = Me Time???


Ok, first let me say that appliances are one of those purchase that our family only makes "when we have to"...meaning when we have finally drained every ounce of life out of them that they could possibly have. We bought a new washer and dryer a couple of years ago (after having the others for almost 18 years!). My washer had not died at that point but it was on the verge and I was having to use some sort of rigged up screw to turn it on--crazy, huh? But I got a new set and I love them.

But *if* we get the house that we want, the kitchen needs some MAJOR updating. The house was built in 1967 and I think the appliances are still the same green appliances that we installed when it was built---ahhhh!! So we are in the process of looking at appliances and seeing what is out there. I definitely want stainless steel, but we are sure what brand yet, however, Frigidaire is a brand that we have been happy with in the past. Frigidaire has a whole new line of appliances that have just come out, so I am sure we will be checking them out.

So here is the thing...I am part a group called "MomSelect". They are asking me to get my readers to take THIS survey to let them know what you would do with a little extra "me" time. In return for blogging about their new line, they will enter me in a contest to win some new appliances and guess what?? When you enter you get a chance to win too!! And you can go back each day and take their "daily dare" and have additional chances to win!
How cool is that??!!

No comments: