Walgreens Deals
Mom and I went to Walgreens and CVS yesterday and I got some awesome deals. I am trying to get all this figured out with the couponing and the drugstores and I think I am beginning to get it.
So here is what I got:
3 Pkgs of Huggies Supreme Diapers (on sale for $10) (I had $5.00 off 1 pkg coupons for each making them $5.00 each)
1 Refill Pkg Huggies Baby Wipes (on sale for $6.00) (I had $5.00 off coupon making them $1.00)
Garnier Fructisse Shampoo (on sale for $2.99) (I had Walgreen's Easy Savers Catalog for $2.00 making it 99 cents)
Crest Night Time Whitening Toothpaste (on sale for $2.19) (I had coupon for $1.50 off making it 69 cents!)
Hair Bands for Mari Cate's pony tails (on clearance for 75 cents)
Orbit Gum (I had coupon from Walgreens Easy Savers Catalog for 3/99 cents)
Misc Gum (on clearance for 65 cents each)
Diet Dr. Pepper (FREE with coupon HERE)
Reese's Cup (FREE from tear off pad in Walgreens store with purchase of 20 oz. drink product)
So I spent less than $24.00 AND got $10 Walgreen's Register Rewards for spending $25.00 on qualifying Huggies products!! So I can go back and get some more diapers free now!!
I'll share the CVS deals later.
Have a wonderfully frugal day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment