Friday, March 27, 2009

Easy Supper!!


The other day I saw a recipe in the Publix ad for a Mediterranean Scallop Dish. Well, I love scallops, but Frank doesn't really care for them, so I was thinking this over and came up with a similar recipe but with everything I had here at home and it was so easy and so good! My ENTIRE family liked it!!

1 pound boneless skinless chicken (cooked in a bit of olive oil and Italian Dressing--go easy on the oil because the dressing has oil in it also)
2 boxes of Green Giant Simply Steam Vegetables--Broccoli and Carrots with garlic and herb seasonings
Spaghetti Noodles
Italian Dressing

I cooked the chicken, cooked the vegetables and cooked the noodles. I put the noodles and veggies in a casserole dish and tossed them with Italian Dressing---be careful not to use too much and make it watery. Add the chicken and voila! you've got a fantastic meal!! Add some garlic bread and it will look like you worked very hard on this easy meal!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so good I am going to try it myself!! :-)

Thanks for sharing!