A VERY Quick Giveaway--Don't wait!!
I was given the opportunity by MomSelect to review the new new holiday storybook, "Holly and Hal Moose: Our Uplifting Christmas Adventure" from Build-A-Bear Workshop. The story is a very sweet story of how Holly and Hal Moose help Santa after they think Christmas might have to be cancelled. It is a great story about working together and helping someone else.
Right now you can buy Holly and Hal Moose™ together for only $24 and get their storybook for free ($15.99 value, while quantities last). Or you can buy them individually for just $12 each. Check them out at a Build-A-Bear Workshop near you or go here to find them online. Holly and Hal Moose even have a website that you and your child can check out. I can't wait for Mari Cate to check it out, too!!
Now for the really good stuff!! They also gave me a $10 Build-A-Bear Workshop Gift Card with it's own little "Cub Condo" to give away to one of my readers!! How cool! I want to be able to get this in the mail by Saturday morning, in hopes that you get it before Christmas and can possibly give it to a special child in your life! So I will be picking a winner on Friday, December 19th, through a random number generator. You will have until NOON on Friday, December 19th to enter. I will announce the winner tomorrow afternoon on my blog and with an email to the winner.
So here is how to enter: Leave me a comment on this post and just for fun tell me something special you are doing for someone else this Christmas.
Good Luck!!

3 comments:
Sweet!! Ivey has never been to Build a Bear!
Umm...something special. Well, we did get my BIL and his family movie tickets. I know that seems like nothing, but they're separated, he's going to school, they both work, and they don't have much money, so they never get to go out and do anything fun (much less as a family). I'm hoping they'll be blessed by it!
Oh FUN Kelly! We too have never done build a bear, but it looks like fun, maybe someday! Something special, well, the kids & I got Zach a great digital frame for Zach & filled it all kinds of pictures for him, new & old, we also recorded a bunch of videos for him. the kids sang, asked him questions & told him how much they love him! we all know it will be hard for him being so far away for Christmas! =)
Ashlyn and I have donated some things to the local women's shelter. We get rid of some toys before Christmas/Birthday, Ashlyn learns about giving, and the women and kids at the shelter get some fun new stuff. :)
-Jenn
Post a Comment