Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 Months!!


Oh my goodness...how has time gone by so quickly! Last year I was getting bigger and bigger by the week and slower and slower, however, I still kept up with the kids parties and extracurricular activities pretty well, if I do say so myself!

December 2007
But here I am now with a 10 month old baby!! It just happened too quickly!! I must say I have enjoyed all my time with him so much...he fell right into the routine with Mom and me and is such a trooper with us always providing us with lots of smiles and kisses.
He is babbling ALL the time now and every once in a while something sounds like a word, so we claim it as that for sure!! : ) He walks along holding on to the furniture and gets brave and lets go sometimes (of course he falls down pretty quickly--but he is not a whiner about it). Soon and very soon I am sure he will let go and be able to stand there on his own, and then we will be walking!! One of those things you want to see so badly (so you know that they have/can accomplish that milestone), but oh my goodness....you know what you are in for (if you have other children) when they do!! Hayden has the sweetest personality. He absolutely adores Conner and Mari Cate...anything they do is hilarious to him--unless they take his paci away (and even that is for a minute).
I took him to the doctor for his check up last week and he weighed 18 lbs. and was 28" long (I think that is what it was). So he had not gained weight (he had been very sick last week too), but had grown almost 3 inches!! He was in the 90% in height and 10% in weight---tall and skinny!! But you should see what he eats! Everything--like a bottomless pit! He loves all "big people" food, but still eats his baby food well too.
I wish all of you (especially my family who live far away) could have the chance to be around him and he around you more!

No comments: