Pinned!
**Link wasn't working for the video earlier....I think I got it fixed. Let me know if you can't view it. Thanks!**
Congratulations Conner on your first match of the season, your first win of the season, and your first pin EVER!!
The score was 13-0, with 6 points added to the team score for his pin. Conner is the one in the black singlet...just in case you can't tell!
Oh, and excuse the shaking of the camera at the end....I got a little excited!!!
1 comment:
Well I am sitting her with tears in my eyes and I am so proud of Connor....not only for his win...but for his sportsmanship and amazing skill. I think I see a future champion in the making...my word thanks for sharing made my day...no make that week. Wow please invite us to come see him wrestle...Mel would love it...you might have to put a muzzle on me.
Emily
Post a Comment