More Holiday Baking...

Mari Cate LOVES to help with the baking, so last night I thought we would spend a little mother-daughter time and bake something fun.
We made chocolate covered peanut butter ritz bits with sprinkles on top. I dipped them in chocolate and she sprinkled them. I know that using the ritz bits is cheating a little bit and may not taste quite as good as using big ritz crackers and making them completely from scratch, but the ritz bits are a great size for snacking and Mari Cate thought that they were so cute!
Easy recipe to follow:
CHOCOLATE COVERED RITZ BITS
Chocolate or Vanilla Almond Bark
Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Crackers
Sprinkles
Slowly heat/melt the almond bark, drop the ritz bits into the chocolate to coat. Remove from chocolate and place on wax paper to cool. Before the chocolate hardens, add sprinkles.
No comments:
Post a Comment