Christmas Parade
Well, I didn't get any really good pictures, but thought I would share what I had anyway. Conner was in the Christmas Parade in Chattanooga on Saturday night representing the Young Marines. He had to the be there at 4:30 to get lined up, so we were there way early for the parade, but that let us get an awesome parking place. We were able to park on the road of the parade route, instead of having to park and walk and take chairs or anything. We put our chairs out right behind the van and Mari Cate was even able to sit in the back of the van with the hatch up some of the time.
The Marines and Young Marines led the beginning of the parade (which may be why I didn't get any great pictures....I was not expecting him that quickly!!) Conner got to ride on a convertible BMW, which he thought was really cool. Hope you can pick him out in the pics--he's the one on the right side. Since the parade finished up at Ross's Landing on the river not far from where we parked, Frank walked down and picked him up and he was able to watch a whole lot of the parade with us.
(Conner is on the right on both pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment