Wednesday, October 24, 2007

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes


TO ME!!
Ok, so I am telling my age, but hey, what other choice do I have, but to enjoy it??

Just some interesting information about the year I was born...

1967 Prices
Bread: $0.22/loaf
Milk: $1.15/gal
Eggs: $1.10/doz
Car: $2,425
Gas: $0.33/gal
House: $24,600
Stamp: $0.05/ea
Avg Income: $8,801/yr
Min Wage: $1.40/hr
DOW Avg: 905


US President & Vice President

Lyndon B. Johnson, Hubert H. Humphrey

Academy Award Winners:
Best Picture:
In The Heat Of The Night
Best Actor:
Rod Steiger in In The Heat Of The Night
Best Actress: Katherine Hepburn in Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

Top Songs for 1967
Groovin' by Young Rascals
Daydream Believer by Monkees
Somethin' Stupid by Nancy & Frank Sinatra
Light My Fire by Doors
Windy by Association
To Sir with Love by Lulu
Happy Together by Turtles
Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry
The Letter by Box Tops
Hello Goodbye by Beatles


Hot New Toys in 1967
Dr. Doolittle's Pushmi-Pullyu
Spudsie The Hot Potato
Twiggy Fashion Tote Bag
The Monkees Game
Frosty Sno-Cone
Ants in the Pants
Girl From U.N.C.L.E. Trick Gadgets Set
Don't Break the Ice
Uncle Fester's Mystery Light Bulb


HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I always love reading those "what happened" things! :)

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEL!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

xtxjxtxex said...

Happy birthday!!