I got tagged!
These games are so cute! My friend Kelly from The Barefoot Mama tagged me yesterday for a Picture of Me meme. To play along, post a photo of yourself that captures “the real you” and write a bit about it. Afterwards, tag three to five friends and let them know to play along! Posting a baby or childhood photo is acceptable, since some people may be uncomfortable sharing a current photo.
So I wanted to share a new picture of me from my 40th birthday party that we had Thursday night (10/25). Frank and the kids, my parents, and my aunt and uncle were able to be there to help me celebrate and we had a great time! So here I sit with my two wonderful children, pregnant with a new baby (on my 40th birthday!)--getting ready to start all over again! :)
And now I tag-----
Brynna of Taking Up My Cross
Liz of Adventures of the Mayfields
Maren of Learning to live not just exist
1 comment:
You look like you are glowing! You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to "meet" your new little bundle! :)
Post a Comment