Easter Egg Hunt
On Sunday, our friend Emily hosted an Easter Egg Hunt for her daughter Ellie Lu. Mom and I took Mari Cate and Hayden. Mari cate loves to hunt eggs, but obviously this was Hayden's first egg hunt, since he was just an infant last year, but that didn't stop him from figuring out this egg hunt thing VERY quickly! He didn't know he was supposed to put them in the basket so he tried to get as many as he could into his hands! It was really cute. And with a little bit of help from big sissy, he found the prize egg for the young children's hunt! Thanks Mari Cate! The Easter Bunny was there with a real bunny too that the children got to pet and hold. It was a very nice day and we enjoyed our afternoon. Be sure to click on the collage to get bigger pictures to view!



2 comments:
Adorable pics, Kel! And I love your mom in her hot pink. :o)
Thanks for coming we had such a good time...great pictures. If you have any you think I might like please share.
Emily
Post a Comment