Friday, October 03, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Today the 4th Grade went on a Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had been there before when Mari Cate was in 1st Grade (I think), but this time we got (or should I say HAD) to do the big Corn Maze. Let me just tell you, the older I get, the more chlostrophobic I get. When we got in that maze, all I could think of was "how do we get out of here!!" And I had 4 little girls who were running all over the place!! Eeeeek!! Anyway, it made for some pretty pictures and we got some pretty little pumpkins too. They could choose any pumpkin they wanted, but we chose smaller ones rather than ones that we couldn't carry.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It looks like everyone had a fun time! Happy October!
~Kelli